There can be many benefits and challenges involved in owning an investment property. While all circumstances are unique, our team have the experience to ensure you are matched with the right lender.
What does the process of a home loan look like from application to settlement?
Our mortgage brokers have condensed the process of getting you the keys for your property in the most efficient way possible!
- After submitting our online enquiry, your dedicated specialist will get in touch to finalise a few details and present you with the best home loans option for you
- Your dedicated specialist will submit your completed application, having gone through any relevant assessments such as credit assessment, Lenders Mortgage Insurance cover, appraisal and valuation and loan assessment
- Our team will compile all relevant legal representatives and send them for you to review and sign once your loan and credit are approved!
- As soon as the documents are reviewed and signed, our team will finalise your application and begin the settlement process
- We will book the settlement date and ensure all arrangements are in order for your special day!
How do I claim a tax deduction on my rental property?
There are many ways for you to minimise your tax expense, primarily depending on your employment status. Contact our expert consultants to discuss the most effective way to restructure your tax!